Em, I have always thought you are a beautiful person. However, I think that motherhood has made you even MORE beautiful! I LOVE this picture of you and your sweet Vivi!
I know where Viv gets her beautiful lips. xoxo
Thank you so much, Megg! I miss you, my friend! Dayna, Steve thinks Viv gets her lips from him, but I'm glad you know the truth. ;) xoxo
I agree with you Meggen. I've never seen you so glowingly beautiful, Em!
Em, I have always thought you are a beautiful person. However, I think that motherhood has made you even MORE beautiful! I LOVE this picture of you and your sweet Vivi!
ReplyDeleteI know where Viv gets her beautiful lips. xoxo
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Megg! I miss you, my friend!
ReplyDeleteDayna, Steve thinks Viv gets her lips from him, but I'm glad you know the truth. ;) xoxo
I agree with you Meggen. I've never seen you so glowingly beautiful, Em!
ReplyDelete